Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesdays MeAn HeaLtH & FitNesS


  Over the last 10 years I've put on a ridiculous amount of weight. I think it's time to work on that. 6 or 7 years ago I was diagnosed with Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), which makes losing weight very difficult. Since then, I've been quite discouraged and not tried very hard to take better care of myself. The time is now. (If any of you, out there, have been diagnosed with PCOS and have found great ways to lose weight after diagnoses, I would love to hear your tips.)
   Lets take this journey to together! I have at least 100 pounds to lose, which is a daunting number. I'd really just like to take it 10 pounds at a time. What about you?
   I'm, also, of the, "take it slow," mentality. This week I'd like to work on drinking more water. I used to be so great about only drinking 1, 10 oz. can of Diet Dr. Pepper a day. After marrying my Mountain Dew drinking husband, that little rule went out the window. Now, I'd like to cut back on whatever amount it is that I have been drinking and make sure I drink a minimum of 64 oz. of water a day.
   Wish me luck. I'll let you know how I've done, next Tuesday.

~Can Can~


PCOS Symptoms http://women.webmd.com/tc/polycystic-ovary-syndrome-pcos-topic-overview

1 comment:

  1. Tina, this is so neat! I love to see your writings again. I know there is alot going on in that brain of yours. What an awesome way to use your talents!! Mommy

    ReplyDelete