Friday, December 9, 2011

Introduction

   Hello world. Let me introduce myself. For purposes of privacy, you will all know me as Can Can. I am mother of a sweet, rambunctious, loving, beautiful, 10 year old, tween, (RM).  When RM was 2 and a half, I had my second daughter CJ. Sadly, 10 days before her first birthday she passed away from SIDS. While she is gone from this Earth, she is never far away.  There isn't a day that passes when I don't think of her, and I often feel her presence. 
   A little more than two years after CJ's passing, her father and I ended 7 years of marriage and 9 years together. It was a very painful experience, but has been such an incredible blessing.
   While still trying to heal from the loss of CJ and a divorce, I managed to get pregnant with my third daughter (SN). She is now a darling, incredibly expressive, smart, beautiful, 3 year old. She has truly healed my heart in so many ways.
   Only a few days after SN turned 1 I met my husband Mr. Can Can and fell in love with him and his family. He brought into the relationship a daughter (JR) who is now 19, a son (JT) who is coming close to turning 17, and another son (LW) who will soon be 7. 
   We have been so surprised how well we have been able to blend our families, but of course, not without some drama. Mr Can Can and I are not into drama, but it seems to follow us wherever we go. I guess that will happen with 3 ex wives, 1 ex husband, and 1 ex baby daddy. The Lord must truly love us for giving us the strength to deal with such things. 
  Now that you know a few things about me, I'll give you an idea of what this blog will be about. On each day of the week, I will share with you my thoughts about something to do with my theme for the day. 



  • Sundays - Spirituality 
  • Monday - Family 
  • Tuesdays - health and fitness 
  • Wednesdays - Crafts
  •  Thursdays - Being a mommy 
  • Friday - Being a wife 
  • Saturday - Miscellaneous (Until or unless I can think of something better.)





I look forward to seeing where this journey takes us. Thanks for stopping by! 


~Can Can~






No comments:

Post a Comment